We pride ourselves on using only the finest raw materials and strive to manufacture our products to the highest quality standards. The standard warranty for all products is 6 months from the date of purchase. FOM Original Timepiece collection – All timepieces come with a standard 1 year manufacturing warranty. This warrantee only covers manufacturing defects on the case and the quartz movement of the watch itself.
All full leather product variations carry a 2 year extended warranty from the date of purchase relating to any manufacturing defect. Full leather products are all those leather products where no canvas has been used in the exterior manufacturing of the product.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Defective products can be lodged at any FOM Original Store or through the ‘Contact Us’ tab on our website.
Should a product be defective we are happy to assess the defect and perform the following:
- Repair the identified defect.
- Exchange the defective product.
- Freedom of movement reserves the right to elect whether the product should be repaired or exchanged based on a physical inspection of the defective product.
A product defect specifically excludes damage arising from the following:
- Damage arising from normal wear and tear,
- Damage arising from any alterations to the product,
- Damage arising from negligence, incorrect use or abuse of the product,
- Damage arising from inadequate care that could reasonably be expected.