TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website can be accessed at www.freedomofmovement.co.za and is owned and operated by Freedom of Movement Pty. Ltd
These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods, and the use of the Website and any entity thereof.
These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website (“you”, “your” or “user”), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below (“registered user”). By using the Website and by clicking on the “Register Now”/”Sign up” button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The Website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of goods which may include footwear, apparel, accessories and bags. (“Goods”).
We want our customers to be happy with their purchase of Freedom of Movement products. If you are not completely satisfied we will do our very best to accommodate a replacement product or credit refund.
You are welcome to exchange any unwanted products free of charge, provided that:
- We offer 30 day returns/exchanges, and 14 day refunds for any product purchased in store and online. Returns can be lodged at any of our FOM Original Stores or through the ‘Contact Us’ tab on our website.
- This return specifically excludes personalized products.
- Where applicable, the product must be in its original packaging with all seals intact as at the point of sale.
- The goods are unused and undamaged.
- All returned goods are inspected to ensure that they are undamaged, unused and in the original packaging.
- Freedom of Movement reserves the right to refuse a return if the product shows signs of use, has been damaged or is not in the original packaging.
- SALE ITEMS: No returns or refunds on sale items will be accepted, however an exchange for a different size or colour may be requested within 30 days of purchase.
ORDERS | PAYMENT & COUPONS
Conclusion of Sales and availability of stock
Users may place orders for Goods, which Freedom of Movement may accept or reject. Whether or not Freedom of Movement accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by Freedom of Movement for the Goods.
NOTE: Freedom of Movement will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods to you, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Freedom of Movement come into effect (the “Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from Freedom of Movement stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. Freedom of Movement will indicate the rejection of your order by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
Orders may not be cancelled after receipt of payment of the Goods by Freedom of Movement. After dispatch of your Goods, you may cancel the Sale only in accordance with the Returns Policy.
Placing Goods in a shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Goods, and as such, Goods may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available. You cannot hold Freedom of Movement liable if such Goods are not available when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited. In the case of Goods for sale by Freedom of Movement, Freedom of Movement will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after placing an order, Freedom of Movement will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such Goods.
Coupons are issued electronically in Freedom of Movements sole discretion. Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
a Coupon can only be used once, with promotional offers on the Website;
only one Coupon can be used per person unless Freedom of Movement specifies otherwise; and
Coupons cannot be used to buy Vouchers or other Coupons, cannot be exchanged for cash, and are not transferable to any other person.
10% Sign up Coupons may not be used in conjunction with other discounts or coupons unless otherwise stated. 10% Sign up coupons are only valid for new database subscribers and may only be used online and not applicable in store.
WARRANTY & Extended Warranty – Full Leather Products
We pride ourselves on using only the finest raw materials and strive to manufacture our products to the highest quality standards.
The standard warranty for all products is 6 months from the date of purchase.
FOM Original Timepiece collection – All timepieces come with a standard 1 year manufacturing warranty. This warranty only covers manufacturing defects on the case and the quartz movement of the watch itself.
All full leather product variations carry a 2 year extended warranty from the date of purchase relating to any manufacturing defect. Full leather products are all those leather products where no canvas has been used in the exterior manufacturing of the product.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Defective products can be lodged at any FOM Original Store or through the ‘Contact Us’ tab on our website.
Should a product be defective we are happy to assess the defect and perform the following:
- Repair the identified defect.
- Exchange the defective product.
- Freedom of movement reserves the right to elect whether the product should be repaired or exchanged based on a physical inspection of the defective product.
A product defect specifically excludes damage arising from the following:
- Damage arising from normal wear and tear,
- Damage arising from any alterations to the product,
- Damage arising from negligence, incorrect use or abuse of the product,
- Damage arising from inadequate care that could reasonably be expected.