We want our customers to be happy with their purchase of Freedom of Movement products. If you are not completely satisfied we will do our very best to accommodate a replacement product or credit refund.
You are welcome to exchange any unwanted products free of charge, provided that:
- We offer 30 day returns/exchanges, and 14 day refunds for any product purchased in store and online. Returns can be lodged at any of our FOM Original Stores or through the ‘Contact Us’ tab on our website.
- This return specifically excludes personalized products.
- Where applicable, the product must be in its original packaging with all seals intact as at the point of sale.
- The goods are unused and undamaged.
- All returned goods are inspected to ensure that they are undamaged, unused and in the original packaging.
- Freedom of Movement reserves the right to refuse a return if the product shows signs of use, has been damaged or is not in the original packaging.
We pride ourselves on using only the finest raw materials and strive to manufacture our products to the highest quality standards.
The standard warranty for all products is 6 months from the date of purchase.
FOM Original Timepiece collection – All timepieces come with a standard 1 year manufacturing warranty. This warranty only covers manufacturing defects on the case and the quartz movement of the watch itself.
All full leather product variations carry a 2 year extended warranty from the date of purchase relating to any manufacturing defect. Full leather products are all those leather products where no canvas has been used in the exterior manufacturing of the product.
Defective products can be lodged at any FOM Original Store or through the ‘Contact Us’ tab on our website.
Should a product be defective we are happy to assess the defect and perform the following:
- Repair the identified defect.
- Exchange the defective product.
- Freedom of movement reserves the right to elect whether the product should be repaired or exchanged based on a physical inspection of the defective product.
A product defect specifically excludes damage arising from the following:
- Damage arising from normal wear and tear,
- Damage arising from any alterations to the product,
- Damage arising from negligence, incorrect use or abuse of the product,
- Damage arising from inadequate care that could reasonably be expected.